Twin Ponds COVID-19 Guidelines
Updated October 24, 2020
The following rules and regulations have been put in place in an effort to help keep our patrons and staff safe and comply with the State’s ever changing guidelines.
MASKS: As per Governor Tom Wolf’s statewide mandate, all patrons ages 2 and above must wear a mask at all times inside the building. Upon entering the ice surface, skaters may remove their masks. Once exiting the ice surface, skaters must put their masks back on. Non skating patrons must wear their mask the entire time that they are inside the building. If you don’t want to wear a mask – don’t come!
ENTERING & EXITING THE BUILDING: All patrons must enter and exit the building using the front doors. The doors are clearly labeled for entrance and exit. Skaters/players are permitted to arrive 30 minutes prior to their scheduled ice time. Anyone arriving earlier than that, must wait outside the building until the appropriate time.
SOCIAL DISTANCING: All patrons are expected to maintain at least a 6 foot distance from each other at all times. Under no circumstances are there to be any gatherings or congregating anywhere in the building.
PARENTS/SPECTATORS: In order to comply with the new occupancy limits issued by the State of Pennsylvania on Tuesday, October 6, Twin Ponds will be allowing 1 parent/spectator per athlete to attend events. Spectators are responsible to self-monitor this rule. Twin Ponds will be periodically checking compliance with this rule. Parents/spectators should not come into the building until 5 minutes prior to their athlete’s scheduled ice time. They should go directly into the bleachers and should social distance from any other parents/spectators. All parents/spectators should leave the building as soon as their event is concluded. You can wait for the athlete outside. MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES WHILE YOU ARE IN THE BUILDING. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!! IF YOU DON’T WANT TO WEAR A MASK – DON’T COME!
SELF-SCREENING PRIOR TO ENTRY: We respectfully request that patrons not come to any scheduled ice time or enter the rink if any of the below apply:
- After taking a temperature reading one hour prior to a scheduled event you have a temperature of 100.4 or greater.
- You are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting or diarrhea).
- If you have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted, COVID-19, unless you have had no fever for 72 hours (without the use of medicine) and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared.
- If you have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- If you have traveled internationally in the past 14 days.
LOCKER ROOMS AND DRESSING POLICY: There are no locker rooms available for use by youth players. All players should come to the rink dressed or dress in the parking lot. We have provided benches in the front of the building. Parents/players MUST observe social distancing when using the benches. Take turns!
CLEANING PROCEDURES: Our staff has been working to ensure that our building is clean and disinfected. All areas of the building are cleaned and disinfected numerous times throughout the day.
Following these guidelines will help Twin Ponds remain open and help to keep everyone safe. We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to welcoming everyone back to the rink!